I took two CLEP tests...I missed passing on by one point and the other by three...I was eagerly anticipating passing them so that I would be able to start Grad school in February. I had put all of my hopes into starting and now I don't get to.
Normally I imagine someone would be angry that their plans are changing, I am one of those normal people, but for this time in my life, my reaction was different. I found out that I wasn't going to start when I planned and I honestly in that moment realized that my plans are not the end all be all of life.
I had made a commitment this year after my breakup in August that I would no longer try and plan my life and that instead I was going to let God take control. I guess I figured planning where I was going to Grad school didn't count as planning my life, God is teaching me that even that isn't my choice at all.
Im not mad at all that God changes my plans and what I want to do. I am now stuck in the position to figure out if I even want to get my Teaching Credential at all, and if I do, where do I want to get it?
The moral of the story is, I made plans, God changes them or at least alters them to what He wants, and now I get to live in a bit of confusion until God makes it clear to me what He wants me to do. I figures there is a blessing in disguise and that He will put me exactly where He wants...I will start Grad school when and where I am supposed to...until then, I plan on simply enjoying life and trusting in a plan thats not mine.
No comments:
Post a Comment