As busy as life gets
I never want to loose focus on whats important
I was blessed to spend some awesome time this weekend
I was with two lovely friends
Ally and Lynnie
They are a blessing because being home isn't easy
but having two women who love the Lord to be in community with
well
that makes life burst with brilliance
I am home
that word 'home' never seems to not have an impact on my heart
I am blessed
I am content
I am loved
My goal in life right now
to LOVE
but really love
the kind that is sacrificial
the kind that is hard
the kind that makes me have to look to God
the kind that doesn't just happen
the kind I have to choose
and I will
but only in His strength
Because His love is strong
its powerful
it can bring healing
it can motivate forgiveness
May the Lords light shine through me
that those around me may see Him
that they may see
and be changed
You are the sun
I am the moon
I reflect you
No comments:
Post a Comment